SPI Approved Consultant Program (USA)
JANUARY 1, 2022
BY INVITATION ONLY*
The SPI Approved Consultant Program (SPIAC) is referral based only. If you are interested in becoming a SPIAC please contact your local Regional Coordinator before registering to this program. You must have completed your consultation training before you register.
The initial fee to participate in SPIAC is $450.00 for a two-year term, with a $350.00 renewal fee for every two years thereafter. In order to pay your two year subscription fee please follow these simple instructions;
1. Log into your account at www.sensorimotor.org
2. Go to 'Home' page
3. Find 'Conferences/Workshops' on left-hand side
4. Find 'SPI Approved Consultant Program (USA)'
5. Select 'Register Now'
6. Follow prompts with contact information
7. Click the 'Next' link at bottom
8. Enter Credit Card information
9. Select 'OK'
10. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm payment sent
After payment has been submitted, and your two-year term begins, your information will be placed in the consultant directory on SPI's website. Please remit your headshot, bio, licensure, and CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about SPIAC, please contact the Consultant Program Coordinator (PC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT OR REGISTER UNTIL APPROVED.
Location: Remote, Broomfield, CO 80020. Map
Tuition: 450 USD. Refund Policy
Contact: SPI Consultation, email@example.com.
|Copyright © 2021
Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute
All rights reserved.